Digital Marketing Strategist
- Full Time
Agency Within is full of Rockstars
What do we actually do?
We act as the digital marketing arm of companies across a broad range of industries. We embed ourselves within each company, focusing on direct response marketing to meet everyone's internal profit goals.
What makes US different?
There are no platform specialists, we’re full of full-blown Digital Gurus! From the very beginning, we make sure our rockstar people learn the ins and outs of each digital marketing platform to provide a well-rounded offering to each and every client.
Who do we look for?
If you are creative, collaborative, hard-working and eager to grow with us let’s talk!
YOU Should Join Our Team
Are you interested in starting or expanding a career in digital marketing? The Agency Within team is growing and we’re looking for killer digital marketers who are willing to take the lead across multiple digital marketing channels such as SEO, SEM, paid social, display, content, programmatic and affiliate. This is a unique opportunity in a rapidly expanding company. Some of the duties will include and are definitely not limited to:
- Working with a portfolio of clients
- Defining and implementing measurement strategies that align with client marketing and business objectives
- Producing meaningful marketing KPI dashboards and delivering cross-channel performance reports with actionable insight
- Account optimization
- Implementing proprietary technology and best practices
- Managing ad creative
- Ad creating including copywriting
- Please Note: this is a digital marketing/account management position, not a data analyst position. Data modeling will not be a part of the job’s primary responsibilities
What should YOU bring to the table
- Interest in pursuing a career in performance-oriented digital marketing
- Working knowledge of Excel (conditional statements, pivot tables, and vlookups)
- Strong math/data analysis skills
- Full professional proficiency (written and spoken) of the English Language
- Desire to work in a deadline-oriented environment
- General business acumen
We offer a competitive salary and benefits based on ability level including:
- $55 - $65k base salary DOE
- FULLY paid Visa sponsorship
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Anniversary vacation time with 1% salary bonus
- FULLY paid health insurance premiums
- Monthly transportation
- Phone stipend
- Daily lunch
- In-office monthly massages & haircuts
- Free uber when coming in early / leaving late
- Pet-friendly office