Client Services Analyst
Unique and growing global advertising data company, SMI, is looking for a Client Services Analyst at its global HQ in New York.
The Client Services Analyst is responsible for providing Standard Media Index (SMI) clients and partners with comprehensive support to help them fully leverage our unique, global advertising spend data. This valued team member will be an important contributor to the data delivery and insights that SMI provides to some of the world’s largest media companies, and will add value via data analysis, sales development efforts, in-person training, as well as regular industry reporting.
The right person will thrive in a changing environment and welcome the ability to make an immediate impact on our company.
- Lead client engagements through constant consultative partnership
- Drive strategic use of SMI data and identify areas for account growth
- Develop case studies, set account plans and present actionable insights to clients
- Provide user training and create custom client reports
- Coordinate and execute high quality on-going analytic and ad-hoc requests
- Apply media industry knowledge to expand the use and application of SMI’s market data
- Work closely with SMI’s database and collaborate with the global data management team on a regular basis to improve reporting processes and data quality
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2-4 years of experience
- Client service and/or account management experience within the media, advertising or analytics industries
- Data exploratory and data mining skills preferred
- Strong project management and process skills
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivot Tables, Vlookup) and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to engage in a service-focused manner with clients when helping solve/manage deliverables
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a willingness to go the extra mile to find solutions and overcome roadblocks
- Strong ability to multi-task, manage changing priorities and work under pressure
- Team player comfortable with collaborating with cross-functional teams
- BA/BS required