Hospitality Account Executive (PR & Marketing)
Account Executive who is passionate about Food and Travel!
Wagstaff Worldwide is the leader in hospitality marketing. We provide a full suite of marketing services for the hospitality industry including restaurants, hotels, chefs, travel destinations, wines, spirits, and food and beverage products.
Wagstaff Worldwide is a company that is passionate about people. At Wagstaff, you will be a part of an intrepid, transparent, genuine and sharing culture that operates on the belief that we are stronger together.
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our team of versatile storytellers in New York who are professionally dedicated to their passion for hospitality.
As an Account Executive you will:
- Manage client accounts, serving as the day to day contact
- Act as a liaison between the client and the media
- Prepare and execute strategic agendas to achieve client goals
- Coordinate special events on behalf of clients
- Draft and distribute press materials that communicate client goals
- Participate in the new business process
- Keep up-to-date on hospitality industry trends, news, and key players on a local, regional and national level by attending events, and networking
We are looking for someone with natural charisma and excellent presentation and writing skills who can demonstrate experience in the placement of national editorial coverage. Candidates should possess 2-3 years of experience managing high-level hospitality industry accounts and have a solid network of media and industry-related contacts.
This position offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, along with a unique opportunity to work and advance in a vibrant, growing agency.
Interested candidates should submit their cover letter, salary requirements and resume to email@example.com