Flexjet LLC is looking for a Creative Writer to join a fast paced, leading edge environment that will allow the writer to expand their skill set and showcase their skills in a variety of disciplines. The writer will need to have a sophisticated style of writing that is able to continue the current tonality of the Flexjet brand. This position will be part of the marketing department, but will have responsibilities that may cross over into various areas of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and deliver engaging content for print and electronic media; including but not limited to executive correspondence, direct mail, email blasts, promotional pieces, as well as print and digital advertising.
- Present work to Senior Executives or outside vendors.
- Write, review, and empower campaigns for the Flexjet brand
- Collaborate with Studio One, the in-house design team at Flexjet, to concept ideas.
- Assist in developing content for Flexjet website and search engine marketing campaigns.
- Provide written copy for, and assist with, the creative direction of marketing, communication or advertising campaigns.
- Copyedit, proofread, and revise existing content.
- Maintain knowledge of existing trends as well as best practices for content creation.
- Develop and manage the content calendar.
- Draft external communications to the high net worth audience on behalf of company executives.
- Develop scripts for video.
- Bachelor’s degree: English, journalism, marketing, business or communications.
- 3 + years’ experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple projects simultaneously, and work in a team environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate with C-level executives.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Demonstrate history of success in the mediums of advertising, social media, conceptual campaigns, product launches, branding, photography, film and video.
- Ability to accept feedback and work collaboratively as part of a team while still advocating a clear creative vision.
- Writing samples are required, and must contain:
- Letters, self-contained story (no more than 2,000 words long), collateral, advertisement, script
- Should be tightly written and impeccably proofread.
- Should demonstrate strength in the fundamentals.
- Should be include elements of smart, creative, thought-provoking writing that could resonate with the high net worth audience