Integrated Media Planner
- Full Time
Figliulo&Partners was created to be a smarter, more nimble alternative to the traditional agency model. We are the Brand Agency for the Information Age.
Our purpose is to help brands and people understand each other better, powered by a creative collective of passionate people with diverse backgrounds. Our clients include CNN, Macy’s, Virgin Atlantic Airlines, Marriott International, Seabourn Cruise Lines, Vanity Fair Napkins, Pete & Gerry’s Organics and leading refugee charity, the International Rescue Committee.
We are committed to being the very best home for creative talent, which is why we are so proud that AdAge has recognized our extraordinary culture by naming us as one of the Best Places to Work in our industry for the past two years running.
As you can imagine, we're always on the hunt for smart and innovative talent to join us on our journey. As our new Media and Communications Planning (we call it "Distribution") practice expands, we need some new Media Planners to join our team. This is an amazing opportunity to be a part of building something revolutionary.
In this role, you'll be responsible for developing and managing client media plans. You'll perform analyses and provide recommendations for all media projects, ensuring the smooth execution of all media details. You'll also be a day-to-day contact client.
- Managing solid relationships with junior level clients in order to more effectively sell media and creative ideas
- Managing relationships with media vendors to maintain positive relationships on behalf of the agency and our clients
- Working with internal teams and media vendors to develop effective and integrated media plans
- Managing the development and tactical execution of all media plans to achieve long term goals
- Working with Insights Analyst to develop insights to inform plan development and client reporting/optimizations
- Presenting and selling plans to agency management and clients
- Demonstrating a complete understanding of the client’s business
- Keeping up-to-date on media trends
- Managing budgets
- Work with internal finance team to ensure billing process stays on track
- Identify new opportunities to achieve client goals
- Work directly with media vendors throughout the RFP process, negotiating, optimizations and reporting
- Traffic digital and social assets (DCM experience a plus)
- Be willing to jump into tasks that fall outside of traditional media planning roles such as new business, and work above and sometimes below the traditional planner level
Skills & Attributes:
- Team player; motivated by developing strong relationships (internally and externally)
- Strong analytical skills
- Natural leader, capable of identifying problems and creative solutions
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Motivated to actively contribute to the goals of the agency
- An entrepreneurial spirit, always looking to develop your skills, thinking and value to the agency and to clients. Will not settle for the status quo.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 2+ years of media planning experience, preferably working in a full service agency on digital, social and traditional media
- 1+ years of management experience preferred
- Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks required
- Must love dogs (or be comfortable working around many of them).