Custom Program Account Manager
- Full Time
Remedy Health Media is a leading digital health platform that provides content, tools and real stories in an emotionally engaging way to inspire millions of patients and caregivers live healthier and more fulfilled lives. Our mission is to empower patients and caregivers with the information and applications needed to efficiently navigate the healthcare landscape and permit better health outcomes through our products and services.
Remedy (www.remedyhealthmedia.com) is hiring a Custom Program Manager to work in a fun, fast paced digital environment. Gain experience and training in all aspects of digital media and define your career path within the company.
- Work with our teams to brainstorm and design strategic, creative online marketing campaigns for the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world. Out-of-the-box thinking required!
- Provide exceptional customer service to agencies and marketers and act as internal point of contact for Sales, Operations, Marketing, Editorial, and Finance teams.
- Oversee the implementation and launch of new marketing programs. Help us and our clients bring fresh ideas to life online.
- Prepare and present professional campaign delivery reports and optimizations for both internal and client review.
- Manage the implementation and successful delivery of all custom campaigns, overseeing optimization strategy to meet client goals
- Entertainment and client events with occasional travel between the VA and NY offices.
- 2-3 years online advertising experience
- Ability to work well in Microsoft Excel and analyze data
- Strong customer service skills; comfortable working in a fast-paced work environment with tight deadlines.
- Professional attitude with the willingness to try and learn new things.
- Type A-ish personality: you care about details and getting it right.
- Recognition that the best idea wins.
- Patience. There will always be demanding clients and fire drills, but hey, it’s just a part of the job and we’ll get through it together.
- Team player: collaborating with the teams is a crucial asset to true success at Remedy.
- Resourcefulness and the ability to Googulate when you don’t know the answer.
- Exceptional communication skills: you understand when it’s better to pick up the phone versus emailing.
- Knowledge of DoubleClick, Salesforce, Omniture are a plus
- Bonus points for knowing what the following terms mean: CPM, CPC, CPL, UVs, SEM, SEO, FDA, ISI.
The Remedy Vision: Remedy strives to provide the best information and tools to the most health consumers at every major decision making moment in the health continuum. We strive to inform decisions, influence behavior and inspire health.
Our Strategy: is to influence consumer behavior and differentiate our company by delivering data focused products, exclusive to Remedy, through only the most credible spheres of influence.
Please submit your resume to apply (applicatioons without a resume will not be considered).
We look forward to hearing from you!