Advertising Sales and Operations Associate
America Media seeks a sales and advertising associate to assist the Advertising team in selling and coordinating advertising activity among internal and external stakeholders. The ideal candidate must be entrepreneurial, maintain strong customer contacts at all levels, have excellent presentation skills and a can-do attitude. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Selling America Media advertising products.
- Assisting in the sales pipeline process from beginning to end.
- Assigned category development, selling and client services.
- Input and management of data for upkeep, insertion orders and invoicing in Magazine Manager CRM.
- Complete all administrative tasks involved in the sales process.
- Occasionally coordinate and manage client special events.
- Manage Classified campaigns, collecting assets and loading campaigns for accurate execution.
- Ensure campaigns launch on time, deliver and exceed benchmarks by optimizing when necessary.
- DFP campaign management and optimization strategies.
- Strategize for any additional opportunities to achieve overall sales goals.
- Working with team to continually service and message targeted advertisers and prospects.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of selling advertising; digital desirable
- Demonstrated ability to build positive and collaborative relationships
- Ability to drive new business and brand growth
- Excellent communication skills with abundant examples of fruitful collaboration
- Proven analytical prowess when interpreting data and acting on results
Please forward cover letter telling us a little more about yourself than we will see in your resume, along with salary requirements and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Advertising Sales and Operations Associate
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly