Web Content Manager
The Hollywood Reporter & Billboard is looking for talented individuals for our New York office to fill the role of Web Content Manager.
This is a full time position.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years relevant experience.
- Work with video team to manage the flow of videos to various platforms and dramatically increase video views across platforms.
- Work with video production team to align with rollout of videos.
- Create scheduling docs that help organize the rollout of content.
- Handle uploading of video content and scheduling content on various platforms.
- Be constantly finding, acquiring, processing and adding video to high traffic articles and pages of the website.
- Work with video partnerships team and social teams to support video needs.
- Light editing of short form video content like soundbites, clips, trailers and more. Some experience with Adobe Premiere needed.