Digital Campaign Manager
Awlogy is a rapidly expanding audience buying media group. We provide smart media solutions and campaigns for innovative agencies and brands by accessing hundreds of advanced technology, data and media channels.
We are looking for an ambitious Digital Campaign Manager who will manage, troubleshoot and deliver multiple aspects of our client’s media campaigns. Having a technical and analytical mindset will be essential as you work with the team, vendors and clients to identify, manage and report on clear expectations and KPIs.
You will be very hands on in our San Diego HQ and are key to ensuring the success of our digital media campaigns. We are looking for someone that has a great attitude, works hard, wears multiple hats and wants to work in a quickly changing start-up environment.
Job Responsibilities: The Position
- Work with internal teams to help plan and manage advanced media campaigns that includes display, video, paid social, native, SEM and more across all devices (mobile, desktop, connected TV, radio etc)
- Manage multiple self-service programmatic platforms, line items and targeting tactics.
- Monitor campaigns constantly and make proper adjustments to ensure KPIs are met and delivery is in full.
- Work with internal & external teams to coordinate and implement all ad operation needs such as trafficking, tag creation, rich media, QA technical issues and more.
- Provide deep understanding of complex ad technologies (DSP, Facebook Ad Manager, Ad Servers, Adwords, etc).
- Setup multifaceted campaigns in short time periods while making optimizations on the fly.
- Produce detailed campaign reports outlining performance and insights.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with tech partners, vendors and providers.
Desired Skills and Experience: What You Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- 1-3 years of programmatic campaign management experience at an agency or ad tech.
- Experience working with different ad tech platforms.
- Experience with ad operation processes, platforms and technical aspects.
- Demonstrate analytical skills and high comfort overseeing complex metrics-driven digital media campaigns.
- Must thrive in a dynamic, evolving, fast-moving environment and wear multiple hats at a moments notice.
- Extreme focus on quality and detail – you love to triple check and fact check everything before it goes out the door to ensure it’s perfect and accurate.
- Familiarity with major ad serving, DSP, social and SEM platforms is a must.
Check us out on IG: www.instagram.com/weareawlogy
You can also email us: Hello@awlogy.com
Awlogy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, gender, age, disability or any other basis protected under the law.
Apply for Digital Campaign Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly