Digital Marketing Intern
The Partnership for Drug-Free Kids is seeking a current undergrad or graduate student who wants to gain experience in digital marketing and nonprofit content development. As we are a small and collaborative team, the student will have an opportunity to do meaningful work, learn a lot and help families who have a loved one struggling with addiction. The Partnership’s interns are compensated on an hourly basis. We offer flexible part-time hours (roughly 15-20 per week) that enable NYC-based students to work around their class schedules.
- Review Google Analytics and share interesting trends that can inform future content development
- Research keyword usage through our site and Google keyword tool, as well as with competitors
- Research and secure appropriate, thematic images for blog posts and web content
- Brainstorm ways to rework existing content into new formats such as weekly round-ups, cross-linking, digital guides, etc.
- Assist the team with reformatting the YouTube page, inserting new copy, links, annotations, etc.
- Assist the team with crafting email copy for specific audiences, based on existing content
- Research usage of Partnership content elsewhere online
- Research potential partners for guest blogging and content sharing
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment with strong organizational skills to prioritize multiple projects
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Outstanding writing/communication skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office (especially Word Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint), Google Analytics, basic HTML and keyword research/SEO
How to Apply
The Partnership is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace and encourages students of diverse backgrounds to apply. If you would like to be considered for an internship, please send your resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com.