Social Media Coordinator
A fast-paced boutique entertainment PR firm specializing in kids TV, toys, books, consumer products, licensing, apps, games, tech, etc. seeks a whip smart, very creative, hard-working, highly-motivated, organized and exceptionally-reliable individual who knows all the tips and tricks of social media communications, marketing, fan/follower-building, etc. – and isn’t shy to use them! Please only apply if you have very strong writing and communications talent! Must be a genuine self-starter and multitasker with a can-do attitude that emphasizes solutions over roadblocks. Stellar phone and computer skills (Word, PPT and Excel, online research capabilities, etc.) are also essential. Must be extremely social media savvy, with previous professional experience in the field, a solid fan/follower base of your own, and a steady finger on the pulse of the newest developments, features and platforms for the firm and its clients.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Consistently and cleverly driving activity for multiple client and agency accounts on the most popular social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.)
- Developing and posting creative and relevant content on the social media pages for which the agency is responsible to maintain a meaningful and engaging presence on an ongoing basis
- Helping to create and implement unique and appealing promotions and campaigns on/through social media
- Staying plugged in to the newest developments, tools and trends in the social media space and helping the agency capitalize on them, as applicable
- Tackling and/or assisting with various assignments, both social media-based and beyond, according to the needs of the agency and its clients
- Working to secure, monitor, collect and present secured media coverage/social media metrics; assist in compiling press updates and reports for clients on a regular basis
- Generously and smartly contributing to team brainstorming, strategizing and executing PR plans via social and traditional media
- Helping to create PPT presentations, as needed
- Taking on general administrative tasks, as needed
Please include your cover letter AND resume!