We are looking for a trusted resource that can support our sales team with quick turnaround of inbound agency RFPs, management of existing booked business and support new business efforts.
The ideal Sales Assistant will have 1-3 years of experience in media planning / sales support, preferably at a media buying agency. We are looking for candidates with a strong work ethic, superior customer service and an enthusiastic personality. Being smart, ambitious, charismatic and an awesome communicator is required.
- Acts as an extension of the sales team by assisting with sales material creation, pricing, schedules, research, marketing communications, sponsorship proposals & recaps.
- Generates contract confirmations, reports related to sales activities & revenue data, pool reports, unapproved credits, etc.
- Responds to client requests
- Inputs contracts/IO’s for Account Executives, prepares presentations, types & proofreads correspondence, provides recaps
- Handles requests from executive team as necessary.
- Manages time; focuses on urgent and important tasks; avoids procrastination; follows up; shows strong attention to detail; meets deadlines
- Adapts to shifts in priorities and urgencies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; demonstrates ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks.
- Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; uses professional telephone skills; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar.
- Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities, both internally and externally.
- Demonstrates competitive spirit; shows desire to “move up”.
About Group Nine Media:
Group Nine Media is the partnership of four mission-driven, category-leading brands covering food, drink & travel (Thrillist), news & entertainment (NowThis), animals (The Dodo) and science, tech & exploration (Seeker). We're one of the world's largest digital-first media companies, boasting over 4 billion video views every month, while providing consumers 360-degree experiences across web, social, VR and live events. At Group Nine Media, we care about the content our brands create, and if you're a talented passionate individual who does too, let's talk.