Sr Marketing Manager
- Full Time
Are you a people nerd? What’s that? Sorry: if you have to ask, you’re not. If on the other hand you’re curiously curious about people, and a kick-ass marketer to boot, we’ve got your perfect gig.
We’re dscout. Our in-context research platform helps customer-obsessed companies see and feel how real people experience things in everyday moments.
We're looking for someone to help innovators, researchers, product and service designers, and UX teams find us and gotta have us. It’s a B2B marketing gig, but it’s not just about demand gen and keeping the funnel full. It’s foremost about inspiring and engaging a community of passionate researchers, wherever they might be. Building a brand, starting conversations, being really smart about turning those conversations into long term relationships. And then driving a crap ton of leads ;)
We’ve got some amazing assets for you to work with: our very own content-generation tool (aka our in-context research platform). A CEO-level commitment to branding and design, and a dedicated marketing designer. A collaborative relationship with a sales team that’s growing up alongside marketing. A robust digital marketing stack (Hubspot, Mailchimp, Salesforce). Clear KPIs to work towards. Plus, quirky, curious people to work with everyday in our River North digs with plentiful snacks, weekly Friday happy hours, an IRA with employer match, and probably the best health benefits you’ve ever seen.
Your responsibilities will line up with your 5+ yrs of proven experience in some of the following areas:
- brand building and positioning
- product marketing / sales support: website to sell-sheets to pitch decks, creating content, webinars, demos and some market research and generally equipping SDRs and account execs for success.
- events and conferences: organizing and managing our presence at the right shows, include expo floors, speaker pitches and other sponsorship opportunities. And putting on our own People Nerd events.
- content marketing and social media: strategize, make and distribute amazing content for maximum engagement.
- PR: you’ve either got the mojo or you don’t with this one!
- digital fundamentals: SEM, SEO, email. Hubspot. Our website on Craft CMS. Salesforce integration. Google Analytics and KPI tracking / reporting.
No one is exceptional at all of this so write us a people nerdy cover letter pointing out where your brilliance lies. We’ll read them all (and discard applications without one), and let you know promptly if there’s a potential fit.