Product Manager - Strategy and Ideation (Mobile Apps)
What you’ll be doing...The position will be responsible for the FamilyBase product line. The individual will develop strategy, participate in ideation sessions, create business cases to support product plans and define go-to-market strategy while helping cross-functional teams understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. They must be able to communicate with all areas of the company, including executives, sales, operations, marketing, technical teams, external OEMs and vendor contacts.Product Management
- Define marketing requirements – writing and prioritizing use casesManage multiple priorities in a fast paced and changing environmentUse critical thinking to get to the root of product issues, executive questions, etc and be able to both deep dive but also cover broad topic areas to synthesize your own analysis and succinct recommendation for path forwardDevelop the product roadmap, including feature enhancementsWrite business cases to support product plansInteract with key stakeholders as part of prioritization and executionProduct support, testing and cross-functional communicationCreate and drive marketing plans to grow subscribers and revenueCollaborate closely with PMO and GTM teams to drive successful product launches and revenue enhancementsDevelop plans to continuously improve the customer experience
- Follow current industry trends, competitive activity in the marketplaceDrive and own product deliverables – high-level business rationale, market/product fit, etc.User experience interviews and testing to gather continuous customer insights
- Research of features and UX enhancementWork with design teams to define new user experiences that feed product plans
What we’re looking for...You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- A Master’s degree; ideally your MBA.Experience in the wireless industry.Consumer product management experience (B2C) in the software application space.Experience leading/participating in the ideation processExperience with product strategy, market research, and identifying industry trends to determine where to take an existing product nextMarketing strategy and go to market planning experience.Prior demonstrated business acumen with ability to execute and deliver new products and services by working closely with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Network, Legal, IT, Finance and Customer Care).Comfortable working with both technical and business communities.Highly motivated, able to multi-task on several products and programs with little supervision.Ability to develop and present executive level presentations.Excellent written and oral communication skills.Strong logical, analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.