Media Sales Executive
- Full Time
“There's no better culture than Best Version Media. We attract the best people in North America.”
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States!
Best Version Media is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
- -Voted a 2016 Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the nation
- -2017 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve.
BVM reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
Manage and grow an exclusive magazine by meeting with local businesses who are interested in sponsoring and advertising, while building professional and personal prestige and networks in your community.
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
Advantages to Working With BVM:
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility. Flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required.
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
If you are interested in learning more or scheduling an interview, please submit your resume by replying to this ad.