National Account Manager - Publisher Services
- Full Time
Penguin Random House is seeking a highly organized National Account Manager to join our team of sales representatives responsible for selling titles for our wide range of client publishers!
Specifically, this position will work to sell and position titles across our adult clients, including DC Comics, Wizards of the Coast, Dark Horse Comics, Kodansha Comics, Prometheus, and Archie, to Amazon. Reporting to the Vice President, Director of Sales and working alongside other National Account Managers, this highly visible role provides the opportunity to serve as a champion for client titles across the wider sales organization to a key digital account.
This position will be located in our 1745 Broadway office.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Running, tracking, and analyzing a variety of daily, weekly, monthly, and seasonal sales reports.
* Estimating projections, monitoring preorders and inventory, and overseeing initial orders, cuts & buys, and final binds.
* Providing weekly customer and publisher inventory reviews.
* Managing merchandising grids and demand forecasting for each assigned client publisher.
* Managing and attending a variety of meetings including quarterly publisher merchandising meetings and monthly client specific sales manager meetings.
* Preparing for sales call presentations and organizing Book of the Month pitches.
* Visiting customer as needed to obtain information and communicate plans regarding titles.Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children’s publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world. In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution. Our vibrant and diverse international community of nearly 250 publishing brands and imprints include Ballantine Bantam Dell, Berkley, Clarkson Potter, Crown, DK, Doubleday, Dutton, Grosset & Dunlap, Little Golden Books, Knopf, Modern Library, Pantheon, Penguin Books, Penguin Press, Penguin Random House Audio, Penguin Young Readers, Portfolio, Puffin, Putnam, Random House, Random House Children’s Books, Riverhead, Ten Speed Press, Viking, and Vintage, among others. More information can be found at http://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/.
Penguin Random House values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.