- Full Time
i.d.e.a. is an integrated creative marketing agency and certified B Corp in San Diego. We work with prominent clients providing branding, advertising, public relations, social media, design and digital services. We create powerful ideas that get our clients noticed, shared and talked about.
We are currently looking for a Media Supervisor with solid digital, traditional and social media experience to play an active role in contributing to the strategy and execution of integrated media initiatives for agency clients. The Media Supervisor is a critical member of the integrated Media team and helps our clients maximize their investment and innovation in advertising. This role is responsible for researching, recommending, and guiding the media planning as well as identifying and implementing paid media solutions for a variety of initiatives. Although this role has a focus on digital solutions and management, an overall understanding of the media landscape, including traditional media, is required.
This position requires a unique blend of offline and online marketing expertise, data analysis, strategic acumen, creative problem-solving and meticulous attention to execution as well as a collaborative team-oriented approach with a solid understanding of our company goals and values. Successful candidates will have a client-centric mindset with the ability to think strategically, be committed to service excellence and demonstrate good judgment and have solid communication skills that provide the ability to interact with all different personality types.
If you are client-centric and strategic, with a passion for advertising and all things media, we’d love to talk to you!
- Become the in-agency expert on our client’s brands and goals and develop creative solutions that improve the brand’s reputation and performance.
- Take broad concepts and strategy and translate them into meaningful, actionable operating plans for the media team and clients.
- Serve as lead for the planning, buying, execution, and reporting of media campaigns and the related day-to-day account activities. Manage some accounts directly while providing oversight of accounts managed by media strategists.
- Create and deliver interactive elements of digital/social media engagement campaigns, collaborating with media strategists to execute.
- Identify ways to measure success against the campaign goals and achievable outcomes.
- Implement and monitor campaigns through ad serving, pacing, optimizing, reporting and billing.
- Structure and present compelling recommendations to client for approval and partner with the necessary resources internally and externally for success.
- Recommend creative digital and traditional media solutions and set-up new client campaigns.
- Oversight of and participation in day-to-day management and optimization of paid social and paid search media campaigns to meet or exceed client goals.
- Management and leadership of media strategists and interns to provide support for the individual’s and agency’s growth plans.
- Support of agency new business activity related to potential media clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
- At least 6+ years’ experience in media, with at least 3 of those years specifically in digital media, ideally in an agency environment
- Experience managing direct-reports a must
- A strong understanding of integrated advertising across multiple media forms, as well as a knowledge of branding
- Ability to manage internal customer relationships and expectations through effective interpersonal communication, negotiating and partnering
- A proven ability to manage and set client expectations and to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven process
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Keynote
- Strong knowledge of key digital and social platforms
- Experience developing client-facing digital performance reports and a strong interest in analytics
- Proficiency with digital and analytical tools (Google AdWords, Google Analytics. Ad Serving, etc.)
- Recent experience working in digital media including Social, Display, and Search campaigns, with an emphasis on paid social experience
- Previous client management experience preferred
Our company is committed to attracting and retaining the best qualified individuals and promotes equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, age, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.