Marketing Communications and Creative Manager
What you’ll be doing...
You’ll be the voice of FiOS and our latest new products. You’ll use your creativity to develop campaigns to reach customers through both traditional and digital media channels to strengthen our brand. You will bring the strategic vision to guide us and our partners to create award-winning creative that helps consumers choose and stay with us.
- Collaborating with external agencies and internal marketing partners to create the advertising and communication strategy and plans that will cement customer loyalty and drive our growth.
- Translating business needs into creative that works for the masses.
- Establishing goals and metrics, measuring effectiveness, and optimizing campaigns.
- Presenting strategy, creative, and plans and gaining buy-in from senior leadership.
- Managing campaigns from start to finish including planning, creative development, production, budgeting, and legal reviews.
What we’re looking for...
You are an advertising junkie. You are up on all the latest campaigns. You get inspiration from all the media you ingest. Understanding consumers and what they want is a serious game for you. You are strategic and a big picture thinker but understand what it takes to get all the details right.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Developed and implemented marketing communications plans.
Even better if you have:
- Created integrated communications programs for consumer-focused services or products.
- Presented your ideas to a range of audiences with success.
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects to successful completion.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.