2 days left
- Full Time
CKR Interactive is one of the nation’s leading employment marketing agencies. Developing campaigns for companies as employers rather than for their products, our team builds employer brands and strategies that allow companies to attract and retain top talent.
Speaking of talent, CKR is growing in the Philadelphia market (Trevose, PA) and is looking for a Digital Strategist who shares our commitment to working hard and having fun.
Who is the ideal candidate?
In a nutshell, we are looking for a strong collaborator and numbers-oriented digital marketer and analytical thinker who is able to creatively leverage data and develop digital marketing plans. Your passion for driving results to achieve both client and agency goals and objectives is a must.
What are some of the responsibilities?
· Maintain and grow strong client relationships through the development and optimization of insights-driven strategic digital marketing strategies based on client business goals, market situation, audience needs and budget
· Hold accountability for the measurable success of campaigns and partner with in-house analytics and client teams to define KPIs and fuel the ongoing development of additional actionable insights
· Ensure that all campaigns stay on strategy are refined accordingly and analytics are captured accurately
· Work closely with client service and business development leads to identify growth opportunities and participate in pitches/presentations for both new and existing clients. Occasional travel will be required.
· Stay on top of emerging digital, social and content trends in order to optimize CKR’s approach and bring a steady flow of ideas to our clients, internal teams, and leadership
- 3-5 years hands-on digital marketing experience managing programmatic, SEM, AdWords, retargeting/remarketing, social media campaigns and more
- Working knowledge of and experience with digital tracking and trafficking tools
- Ability to think creatively and present complex concepts and data analysis in a clear and effective manner
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Enjoy an autonomous, self-directed and yet very collaborative workday
- Detail-oriented and organized with a high level of commitment and follow through
- Expert level proficiency in MS Excel
- Google Analytics and AdWords certification a plus
What’s in it for you?
Fun, bright colleagues who always make time for a good laugh no matter how crazy things get. A vibrant agency known for innovation and growth – yep, even Inc. magazine says so. You get to work with great clients, be highly creative and a part of an environment with a remarkable culture that fosters collaboration while encouraging individual expression.