Digital Content Manager
Lighthouse Guild is the leading not-for profit vision and healthcare organization with a longstanding heritage of addressing the needs of people who are blind or visually impaired. By integrating vision and healthcare services and expanding access through education and awareness, we help people lead productive, dignified and fulfilling lives.
The Corporate Marketing Team is looking for an experienced, creative, results-oriented marketing professional to lead Lighthouse Guild’s digital content effort. This role will involve digital and social media strategy and implementation. The candidate should have a strong working knowledge of all social media platforms to conceive of and implement Lighthouse Guild’s social media campaigns. The Digital Content Manager will report to the Senior Director of Marketing.
- Leverage content assets to provide digital support for Lighthouse Guild’s coordinated communication campaigns.
- Social media channel owner where responsibilities include driving the strategy and oversight for social media campaigns. Responsible for implementation and should have targeting expertise, in Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- As needed, conduct social media training and governance for internal stakeholders.
- Work with other members of the marketing and development team to create shareable content appropriate for specific platforms.
- Manage a social media monitoring capability.
- Design and implement regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success.
- Design social media kits and social graphics to support corporate campaigns and events.
- Wordpress support including graphic, HTML, and CSS updates.
- 5 years of experience in online marketing or advertising; direct social media experience.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university.
- Healthcare knowledge a plus.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive salary benefit package. For consideration, please email your resume with desired salary.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V