Family Base Product Marketing Manager
What you’ll be doing...This position will be responsible for the marketing of the Family Base portfolio for Verizon Wireless. The focus will be on products that include Family Base and Family Locator. Specifically, this individual will be responsible for driving the product performance through marketing and leveraging learnings to help identify new product and integration opportunities for the portfolio. This is a highly visible position that will have a direct impact on financial results.The successful candidate must be a critical thinking self-starter who can effectively identify, champion and drive marketing initiatives through the product marketing process, from ideation, launch and on to lifecycle management.
- Drive product marketing strategy including placement, positioning and pricing in collaboration with Product team.
- Collaborate with the cross- functional teams to achieve the product vision (GTM, Brand, PR, Finance, Product, Ops, Legal).
- Develop customer experience mapping/streamlining for each of the channels where the product is sold.
- Set goals, track and report performance and develop/communicate action plans to optimize results.
- Collaborate with the Product team to assess competitive marketplace and identify opportunities to enhance the product line and marketing.
What we’re looking for...You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with product management experience.
- Demonstrated track record managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle, including product strategy development, requirements definition, product marketing, implementation, and closely monitoring the business metrics..
- Knowledge and experience with Wireless products and services.
- Prior demonstrated ability to manage external vendor relationships to support existing products and services, while looking for opportunities to innovate.
- Experience negotiating contracts and amendments.
- Responsible for developing strategic plans for new product innovation.
- Demonstrated track record of developing innovative solutions that delivered business results.
- Demonstrated ability to create effective market requirements documents, use cases, user stories and product requirements documents.
- Strong strategic thinker, with an ability to develop data-driven product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Ability to work under tight timelines and with limited oversight.
- High motivation, ability to multi-task on several products and programs and tight timelines with little supervision.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and analytical skills.
- Skilled at leading cross functional groups within matrix organizations to execute and deliver new products and services by working closely with core teams (Marketing, Network, Legal, IT, Finance and Customer Care).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and analytical oriented environment with lots of change.
- Experience with equipment protection product portfolio.
- Comfort working with both technical and business communities.
- Ability to develop and present executive level presentations.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong marketing, logical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.