Associate Photo Editor
- Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct photo and video research
- Order/download hi-res images
- Maintain photo logs and inputs photo credits
- Handle licensing and billing
- Assist on photo shoots (casting, props, setup and model releases)
- Organize and manage photo files
- Take event photos and new employee headshots
- Tag/keyword images in Cumulus database
Job Requirements/Skills and Experience
- One to two years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Photography or related field.
- Excellent visual and organizational skills
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment and managing multiple projects.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with Mac OS, Word and Excel.
- Experience in publishing and familiarity with InDesign and Photoshop a plus.