Fashion Showroom Internship
We are seeking Fall Interns for our LA office located in Beverly Hills and NYC office. We are looking for candidates that could work 10:00am-3:00pm (half hour lunch) for two days between Monday and Friday. This is an unpaid internship but is a great learning experience in the world of fashion pr.
- Experience the overall process of securing pr placements to increase a brand’s public awareness.
- PR Sample Trafficking to top tier stylists and editors for over 50 fashion and accessory brands.
- Work with founders on business development. New client prospecting.
- Create presentations for targeted fashion looks to targeted celebrities and influencers for each brand that is represented.
- Learn to craft enticing pitches to celebrity stylists and editors.
- Learn to research relevant events for PR opportunities that are targeted to each brand demographic.
- Actively learn the necessities for a proper press clipping or press kit for a client.
- Shadow an assigned mentor/Account Executive on creating a strategic PR roadmap for a client.
- Work hand-in-hand with mentor on spotting a celebrity placement and learn how to pitch that out to media that covers such images to build brand awareness for a client.
- Learn the art of curating a gift for top celebrities.
- Learn pertinent systems like Mayvien, Cision, Burrelles, Fashion Monitor, Celebrity Intelligence and more! All great resume builders!
- Work with the showroom coordinator to add the proper terminology and format to add Michele Marie PR to your resume with a letter of recommendation from the founders.
Applicants must be enrolled students to receive school credit- Unpaid internship
You can fill out an expense report of any expenses you may have during your internship, including any mileage/wear & tear.
To Apply: Please send your resume to Brianna@michelemariepr.com