VP of Digital Marketing & Advertising
AS IF Magazine is growing and we need a VP of Digital Marketing and Advertising with a proven track record to lead and expand our digital media presence by providing a wide-range of digital marketing management in order to:
Monetize AS IF Magazine’s website and digital offerings:
• Work with the senior management and Sales Director to develop and implement digital advertising strategies, ad units and digital offerings, expanding on our sales tools and media kit.
• Track, manage and post banner and native ads along with advertising email blasts.
• Grow the print and online subscriber base by creating a marketing campaign including social media advertising, SEO, SEM, email marketing, and online advertising.
• Work with the sales team on client-specific initiatives including pitches and custom research.
• Project manage custom programs and client activations from start to finish and monitor daily results utilizing all appropriate social platforms.
• Support and manage e-commerce initiatives, product launches and online marketing strategies for all digital sales.
Increase Web Traffic, brand and content awareness:
• Manage a content strategy that increases website traffic, subscriptions, e-commerce sales, email acquisition and brand awareness.
• Collaborate with internal teams to improve the web conversion funnel and optimize user experience.
• Develop and support campaign editorial calendars, analytics reports, contests/sweepstakes, and social-media related proposals.
• Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
• SEO activities related to content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings.
• Track editorial traffic by story, to determine audience spikes and partner impacts.
• Work with design team to manage social media presence of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Minimum five year’s work-related experience managing digital marketing activities including SEO.
• Proven ability to create and execute comprehensive social media campaigns that create meaningful engagement.
• Analytical and creative mind required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to craft messaging for different marketing needs.
• Must be able to multi-task and effectively manage the timely delivery of work against short deadlines.
• Ability to communicate and work effectively with business, artistic and technical people.
• Experience working with a content management system and email marketing platform such as MailChimp.
• Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or other image editing experience preferred.
• Working knowledge of social media measurement tools, social CMS, and Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.;
Qualified candidates please submit cover and resume. All applicants will be held in strict confidentiality.