- Full Time
Marketing Manager - The Made in NY Media Center by IFP is creative hub and workspace designed to support and connect entrepreneurs, innovators, and artists through education, industry resources, and a network of experts and top talent.
We cater to:
- Film & streaming content creators
- AR/ VR
- Digital Agencies
Our 20,000 square-foot state-of-the-art facility in DUMBO combines workspaces, classrooms, exhibition venues, and a public café for storytellers, industry professionals and curiosity-seekers to work, learn, innovate, explore, and grow — together.
During a period of growth and new business development, the Made in NY Media Center by IFP is seeking a full-time Marketing Manager to focus on solidifying the center’s brand position and messaging while creating awareness and driving sales for Media Center membership, programs, and classes.
Qualified candidates must possess a keen knowledge of marketing, the current digital landscape, and best practices with at least 4+ years in a marketing role, preferably in a membership/admission-driven environment. Comfort and skill with the creative side of marketing as well as the ability to think strategically and deliver results with limited resources and budget are essential. Also necessary are strong project management skills and the ability to managed multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic environment with a small but passionate team.
The core of this position revolves around:
- Develop, execute, and managed a strategic marketing plan aligned with The Made in NY Media Center by IFP’s vision, mission, and services
- Manage the ongoing development for the Media Center’s brand identity and oversee evolution of campaign creative with consistent brand messaging
- Develop and execute different marketing/advertising campaigns for Media Center membership, including but not limited to: Facebook Advertising, Google AdWords, Out-of-home-Advertising, video, and print
- Write clear and persuasive copy for ads, brochures, website, social media, and other means of advertising
- Drive sales for the Media Center’s events and classes as well as applications for Media Center flagship programs, fellowship, and grant opportunities.
- Seek out, establish, and manage barter marketing agreements with partners
- Monitor, track, and evaluate all marketing to ensure it meets the objectives of the Media Center’s business plan and prepare reports to validate future marketing initiatives.
- Develop and implement a robust content marketing strategy
- Manage all Media Center modes of communications (social media, press, blog, newsletters)
Essential skills for this position:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Social and outgoing person with a willingness to network and make new connections
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Experience using a DSLR camera for photo and video
- Well-versed in WordPress, MailChimp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
Compensation based on experience and vision.
Please email CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org