Healthcare Writer (Freelance)
Luminary Labs seeks a writer with healthcare experience to support content development for our pharmaceutical clients.
You have strong business writing skills, with a high attention to detail and accuracy. You have an innate sense of how to connect with an audience, and can explain complex concepts in an approachable and engaging way. You have experience and enjoy writing about healthcare topics, and are familiar with trends in digital marketing.
Role and Responsibilities
- Contribute to sourcing news stories on digital health and digital marketing topics on a weekly basis.
- Draft email newsletter for our clients, including selecting images and formatting content.
- Work with our consulting team on edits, and finalizing content.
- On a quarterly basis, assist in compiling reporting data and conducting analysis for both newsletters.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience writing and editing for corporate audiences, particularly in healthcare.
- Strong communications skills to work cooperatively with editors.
- Extremely detail-oriented and able to meet deadlines.
- Strong familiarity with digital mediums, with experience working on digital projects.
- An interest in digital health trends, particularly around patient and physician engagement and future of health topics.
- An interest in keeping up with trends and key updates to the major platforms (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube) through regular usage and monitoring the news.
- Experience formatting simple campaign templates in MailChimp.
Estimated time: 6-8 hours a week
To apply: Please send a resume along with writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your hourly rate.