Junior Print Producer
6 days left
- Full Time
What you’ll be doing...
Why work here?
At 140 West, you will be part of the energy that’s evolving the Verizon brand to become a leading technology player. The new Tribeca space will bring together some of the industry’s sharpest minds across a multitude of disciplines, creating an integrated team that can be responsive and innovative across every Verizon touch point.
The Junior Print Producer, reporting into the Senior Manager of Print Production & Studio, provides print production and traffic services for the Verizon in-house agency. Providing management of workflow for retail print projects including sizes, retouching direction and approvals on print ready files. The Junior Print Producer will also work with marketing, project management, the retail creative team, studio, retouching and proofreading to ensure quality, color and image consistency throughout Verizon’s entire brand.
What we’re looking for...
- Attend all kick off/creative briefing meetings for assigned projects.
- Assist print producers with mechanical sizes needed, timing and schedule of project.
- Provide studio with path to comp/assets and advise regarding timing, assets/files, sizes necessary.
- Route mechanicals, lasers and proofs through IHA for approval including proofreading.
- Work with print producers briefing studio retoucher on retouching specs and direction for projects.
- Assist and maintain brand guidelines for print producers.
- Assist with external partners, partner agencies and production vendors.
- Review color proofs with print producer, retoucher, manager of pre-press and creative team.
- Maintain and manage group status report.
- Advise creative on best way to execute approved concepts via illustration, scanning, retouching and pre-press techniques.
- Helps solve problems before they negatively impact the project, team or processes.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or three plus years of experience of professional-level print production expertise within an agency, design studio or equivalent.
- Possesses expertise of production/printing techniques, skills, tools and procedures for the applicable media.
- Expert working knowledge of CMYK and RGB workflows, file resolution/formats, printing, substrates and finishing techniques for retail, OOH and publications.
- Expert knowledge/understanding of Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign and Acrobat.
- Should feel comfortable in a fast-past environment while managing urgent deadlines, shifting priorities, organizing and reporting a variety of production details.
- Proven experience working and leading within a team environment.
- States opinions clearly and can verbally describe visual concepts.
- Provides open and honest feedback to supporting team members to drive development and executional excellence.
- Seeks appropriate support from other team members to help develop assets for specific projects.
- Possesses a keen eye to color and detail and is prideful and diligent in the final preparation of work including work in progress and final assets.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.