Director of Marketing – CBN News
CBN News - Virginia Beach, VA
CBN News is an international, nonprofit organization that provides dynamic 24/7 multi-platform news coverage. We are seeking an innovative marketer to implement branding and development strategies that promote our expanding online digital media initiatives. This cutting-edge professional will have a vision to attract, connect and grow a cross-channel audience who appreciates our thought-provoking Christian conservative point of view.
CBN News has long enjoyed a multi-generational following and strives to continue growing with emerging communication technologies. From over 20 years of daily live TV news broadcasts to our most recent online addition of Faithwire.com, featuring podcasts and commentary designed to reach millennials, CBN News continues to offer a unique perspective of world events.
If you are inspired to use your digital marketing skills to create a fresh multimedia news consumer experience, then don’t miss out on this opportunity to impact and engage the global Christian community!
Your proven track record of success will include the following:
- Advanced experience implementing integrated online marketing and development strategies with track record of increasing revenue through new name acquisition and donor membership
- Solid understanding of traditional marketing and development principles with ability to keep abreast and leverage emerging digital marketing opportunities
- Strong knowledge of product branding and life cycle management best practices
- Proficient in MS Office, digital/social media, donor database software, marketing automation, and data visualization tools
- In-depth knowledge of digital analytics and marketing platforms Excellent oral, written and presentation skills with ability to coach, inspire and train others
- Strong ability to strategize, implement and integrate marketing campaigns and development programs with specific objectives
- Critical thinker with ability to analyze, monitor, evaluate and alter strategic development plans
- Strong interest in national and international news and politics desirable
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills
- Proven ability to build consensus, work effectively across departments and interact with external publics in a positive and professional manner
- Strong project management skills with ability to work well under pressure and consistently meet deadlines
- Flexible with ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and as a collaborative member of a team
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of training and experience
CBN, headquartered in beautiful Virginia Beach, VA, offers a professional and rewarding work environment, competitive salary, and full benefits package to include relocation assistance. If you meet the listed qualifications, and are in agreement with CBN’s mission and purpose, please submit an application online by visiting www.cbn.com. We are unable to give full consideration to resumes without applications.