5 days left
- Full Time
Greenberg Traurig, a global law firm, currently has an excellent full-time Marketing Manager employment opportunity in its Philadelphia office.
The Marketing Manager primarily covers the Philadelphia office and is part of both the local and national marketing/communications/business development team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work hand in hand with office and marketing leadership to develop and implement the marketing, communications and business development goals and initiatives in the region
- Identify and assess media opportunities for the office, local practice groups and individual attorneys including media pitches, press releases, and other media related efforts in coordination with the national team
- Identify and assess targeted opportunities for the office, local practice groups and individual attorneys to become involved with/leverage relationships with community organizations
- Support local practice groups and attorneys in developing and delivering strategic marketing and business development plans/programs and in cross marketing initiatives
- Understand the local practices, office initiatives and representations of key clients
- Assist with and manage a variety of short and long term projects and attorney requests including client pitch materials
- Write, edit and distribute internal newsletters, client updates and other client communications
- Evaluate local sponsorship opportunities based on ROI and strategic criteria and collaborate with the events team as necessary on the preparation of seminar materials and conference book ads. Assist with logistics as needed
- Coordinate responses to marketing surveys, directories and nominations
- Assist with new attorney integration, review and edit announcements of new attorneys, bios, news/press releases and related marketing materials
- Work with business director and regional director to monitor and track department expenses for the office
- Understand the ethics rules involved in legal services marketing and business development.
- Support other marketing/communications/business development initiatives as needed
Skills & Competencies
- Must have knowledge of the Philadelphia market including key community organizations and relationships with local media.
- Must be a motivated self-starter, who is flexible, innovative, collaborative, resourceful and creative.
- The ability to think strategically and take ownership of projects, strong organizational skills and attention to detail are essential.
- This candidate must be able to multi-task and prioritize as well as a strong client service orientation.
- This role requires working well in a team environment as well as independently.
Qualifications & Prior Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Candidate will have seven – nine years experience in a marketing or business development.
- High level of proficiency using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Experience at a law firm or other professional services firm is preferred.
At Greenberg Traurig, we are committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. It has been, and continues to be our goal, to foster a well-balanced workforce that contains a significant presence of minorities and women.