7 days left
- Full Time
About Cooney Waters Unlimited
Founded in 1992, Cooney Waters Unlimited is mid-sized firm headquartered in New York City that provides the full range of public relations and public affairs services to health care, pharmaceutical and biotechnology enterprises in the non-profit, government, academic and industrial sectors throughout the world.
Consistently ranked among the top independent health care agencies in the U.S., more than 45+ health care communications professionals are focused exclusively in health and science across many therapeutic areas and health industries. All clients, regardless of size, are provided direct involvement of a long-tenured senior team. Cooney Waters Unlimited has a culture of honesty, hard work, collegiality and respect.
The Account Supervisor position is responsible for managing day-to-day activities for high-profile, fast-paced pharmaceutical accounts that encompass a broad spectrum of PR activities, including patient/caregiver un-branded awareness initiatives, issues management and product support. Previous experience in infectious diseases is a plus.
- Contribute strategic/creative ideas for tactics to meet client challenges.
- Project management of agency account activities from project planning to tactical execution, details and account administration.
- Develop a range of audience-appropriate written materials.
- Direct junior account staff and vendor relationships in execution of account projects
- Play active role in client and team meetings; help determine and manager work flow, assignments and deadlines
- Provide quality control, maintains budgets, including management of invoices and activity reports
Qualified candidates will have 5+ years of public relations agency or combination of agency plus in-house pharmaceutical/corporate or non-profit healthcare communications experience. Ideal candidates will have experience with traditional and social media campaigns; financial management experience with budgets $500,000+; skilled at juggling multiple projects on deadline, with guidance from senior team members. Candidates will have experience with media relations, scientific data announcements, product launches, scientific meetings as well as familiarity with the FDA. Qualified candidates must be fast learner and motivated for success and growth of self, team and accounts; possess an ability to manage and direct individual activity, plus support junior staff, seek guidance from senior managers and keep everyone informed.
Email only please: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Account Supervisor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly