It’s a new era in consumer marketing. BlueSoho, a division of Quad/Graphics, helps our clients meet the challenge. As an integrated marketing and technology firm, the BlueSoho team helps customers connect their print content across mobile, digital, video, social media and other marketing channels. Our full suite of services is designed to deliver high-impact brand experiences.
Senior Retoucher needed for retouching Agency. We are a high-volume studio looking for a high-end level retoucher with 5-10 years' experience. Performs all duties related to color separation, image manipulation, and color proofing in a multi-channel high volume production environment. All applicants must provide a portfolio that demonstrates technical proficiency in retouching, compositing and color correcting.
- Manipulation and preparation of images for catalog, internet, retail and collateral use
- Meet all scheduled deadlines, working overtime when necessary, review completed work before releasing project, and recognize the need for and request help.
- Must possess strong experience retouching for On-figure/fashion, beauty, Stills and Product imagery.
Education and experience:
- 5 + years’ retouching in a studio environment Associates degree in Graphic arts or related field preferred.
- Are extremely attentive to detail, highly organized and able to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Must have strong Knowledge/ experience in Photoshop retouching.
- Must have experience in Photoshop Color Correction.
- Strong and polished retouching skills – keen eye and aesthetic
- Understanding of printing and pre-press specifications
- Communicate effectively with clients, sales, team members, and management
- Self-starter with “whatever it takes” attitude
- Able to work in a group environment and with clients
- Ability to quickly adapt to new software tools and changes in project direction
- Ability to complete work accurately in time-sensitive environment
- Superior organizational skills
- Must exhibit excellent team/collaboration skills and the ability to work in a fast paced production environment
- Expert knowledge of color theory
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace