Reporting & Analytics Consultant
What you’ll be doing...As the Reporting & Analytics Consultant you will manage all aspects of reporting and analysis for the Lead to Succeed program. This role will drive awareness of performance trends and gaps through innovative reporting solutions.
- Gathering follow-up and clarifying information surrounding incoming program requests.
- Track, manage and prioritize numerous reports simultaneously.
- Work with numerous cross-functional teams to plan and execute both short and long-term reporting goals, program goals.
- Support execution of the Lead to Succeed program includes supporting efforts in multiple organizations.
- Work with teams to ensure reporting strategy is consistent and reflects the organization’s strategic vision.
- Analyze data and inform stakeholders if new trends and gaps.
What we’re looking for...You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- A degree.
- Advanced reporting and analysis skills.
- Ability to develop effective and engaging communications.
- Proven ability to build and manage relationships with external agencies and vendors.
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building and communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities.
- Ability to adapt quickly to last minute changes and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently, efficiently, and effectively under extreme time constraints and deliver results by critical deadlines.
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Tableau Software.
- Advanced G-Suite skills.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.