PR Marketing Specialist
Ziff Davis Tech and Commerce is hiring a Public Relations Specialist who will manage publicity and content distribution for PCMag, a leading authority on technology buying. They will be tasked with developing, executing and measuring initiatives to promote PCMag’s expertise and distribute its content. This role will report into the Senior Director of Content Marketing, and will work closely with the editorial team.
We are looking for someone who is a pro at media relations and wants to help build authority for our editors and the content they produce. They are passionate about tech media and is inspired by the PCMag editorial brand.Responsibilities
- Contribute to the planning of the content marketing roadmap
- Execute results-driven campaigns to increase awareness, authority and traffic for PCMag
- Work with Editorial to produce newsworthy content
- Build and maintain targeted media lists, and nurture relationships with key reporters
- Monitor and analyze effectiveness of PR campaigns and communicate insights to management
- Support the Content Marketing team with other content distribution strategies, including syndication agreements, influencer marketing and editorial partnerships
- 3 years of experience in media relations, communications or related fields
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience in editorial communications and PR preferred
- Familiarity with monitoring services and media contact databases
- Understanding of SEO and analytics a plus
In your submission, please send your resume, cover letter and links your social media accounts so we can see how you wield your content.
*Ziff Davis is an Equal Opportunity Employer