Video and Content Manager
What you’ll be doing...As the Video and Content Manager you will work in collaboration with key partner teams to produce a variety of video products that focus on communications, engagement, education, motivation and executive messages. You will oversee each video project from conception to completion and will manage the production schedule, making sure that deadlines are met and expectations are properly set. You will also work to ensure quality brand and service standards.
- Pre-Production design and concept development, to include: maintaining the production schedule, production planning, treatment / script development, logistics, equipment selection & acquisition.Post-Production to include: video editing (Online/Finisher), text and graphics design, animation and special effects, music direction, final product distribution.Build and manage the production schedule to ensure that all deadlines are met.
- Responsible for creating and delivering executive presentations. A wide degree of creativity and latitude.Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- A degree in Communications or Journalism.
- 3 or more years of experience in media and video production.
- Five or more years in communications with copy writing and creative messaging experience.
- Proven ability to write dynamic scripts that engage and motivate employees.
- Experience in video, social media and other alternate communication methods.
- Proficiency with MS PowerPoint and Word.
- Proficiency with Adobe Premier.
- Strong organization and time-management skills.
- Results oriented with a strong sense of urgency.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure on multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivation, attention to detail and flexibility.
- Ability to think strategically and analytically.
- Self-starter that learns and adapts quickly to new systems, software and hardware.
- Ability to work with Google Docs.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.