Programmatic Sales Manager
Works with Agencies, Agency Trade Desks, DSPs, and other strategic partners to drive programmatic revenue.
We’re seeking a highly motivated Programmatic Sales Manager to join our Programmatic team. The role is responsible for prospecting new clients/deals, creating Deal IDs, managing and optimizing existing PMP deals, developing and managing strong relationships both internally and externally, and being a resource of programmatic expertise.
This position serves as a liaison between the Sales team and all other departments in the development and execution of our Programmatic deals. This role includes analysis, planning, research, project management and brainstorming. The focus of this position is to maintain our programmatic partnerships by maximizing yield across our entire network. The ideal candidate will have a background working with Ad Tech, Ad Operations, and Ad Sales - including but not limited to SSPs/DSPs, digital ad servers (DFP), and analytics/reporting systems.
The role requires a highly experienced, analytical, creative and innovative client focused sales individual who is able to work internally across different teams as well as create new client relationships and manage existing client partnerships. The ideal candidate will have several years of experience in ad exchanges, DSPs, ad servers, or trading platforms and will have a strong understanding of the online advertising industry with a programmatic area of focus.
- Establish relationships with trusted agency partners, trading desks, and clients directly.
- Manage PMP Direct deals relationships and process.
- Build, maintain and manage relationships new and existing clients.
- Develop and implement tactics to increase our programmatic revenue, including evangelism, education and partnership with key ad tech players, working closely with Sales, Marketing and Operations to maximize revenue growth through the programmatic channel
- Collect, prioritize, and share feedback with Product and Operations to support the optimal evolution of our Programmatic offering
- Collaborate with Sales Team to support client enablement and spend growth on specific PMP deals
- Assess and understand the programmatic landscape, develop strong trading desk relationships (account level and above), create relationship maps and subsequent engagement plans; partnering with sales to work through complex relationships
- Serve as a Programmatic channel expert for both internal and external teams
- Closely monitor deal performance and be proactive in addressing new opportunities.
- Strong Programmatic experience and knowledge.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with Programmatic Advertising Technologies (Ad Exchanges, Deal IDs, RTB, DSPs, DMPs, SSPs, etc.)
- Minimum 5 years of Marketing/Agency/Advertising experience