Paid Search Manager / Associate Director - SEM,PPC - HEBS Digital
HEBS Digital is an award-winning, full-service digital marketing agency and consulting firm working with leading hotel brands and hotel companies throughout the world. HEBS Digital is one of the industry’s pioneers in paid search marketing/SEM since 1998 and is a Google Certified Partner Agency. As a member of Google Partners, we have access to a dedicated Google rep, as well as tools and insights that helps us grow our client business and optimize performance.
HEBS Digital is expanding its team of talented paid search experts by adding a Paid Search Manager or Associate Director, SEM (based on experience) to our New York office to focus on managing hotel paid search campaigns (including search, GDN display, Gmail Ads, YouTube, etc.), while providing strategy, analysis and best practices to managed accounts. This position is responsible for leadership of the Paid Search / SEM Team in all aspects of paid search best practices, innovations, SOPs and professional development, client paid search campaign and budget management.
Paid Search Manager / Associate Director, SEM responsibilities include:
- Lead the Paid Search / SEM Team from a strategic and operational basis
- Implement best practices, innovations and paid search SOPs
- Provide and/or guide strategic input for all paid search marketing campaigns both internally and externally
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated with paid search / SEM Strategy: includes Search Engine Marketing Campaigns on Google, Bing/Yahoo (via Adobe Media Optimizer) and Google Display campaigns (via DART) to achieve targeted ROI and Ad Spend for paid search campaigns on a monthly basis, as well as monitoring SEM performance - tracking, analysis and reporting via Adobe Analytics, maintaining and tracking spend across all SEM campaigns, etc.
- Provide recommendations for budget planning for strategic clients
- Support Account Managers on all paid search / SEM issues
- Liaise with Content Dept. to synchronize organic and paid search and increase efficiencies and conversions
- Keep up to date with paid search best practices, bid management systems, keyword development tools and industry research
- Act as key liaison with general management and team staff
- Collaborate with other department leads to create greater integration and innovation across the agency
- Ensure appropriate staff utilization
- Train, motivate, and ensure professional development of the Paid Search / SEM team
- Ensure key information is provided to team regarding client issues, internal agency issues, changes in account status, etc.
- Provide appropriate management updates and solicit feedback and direction when appropriate
- Include HEBS Digital executives in appropriate Client meetings
- Participate and present in New Business efforts and presentations, where appropriate
- Publish thought leadership pieces for the agency
- 4-7 years of paid search / SEM experience
- 4-year college degree required; BS/BA in Marketing or Business Preferred.
- Google Adwords experience is a must. Advanced Google Certified Professional certification preferred.
- Experience with managing a team of paid search experts
- Experience with web analytics technology such as Adobe Media Optimizer /Adobe Analytics
- Experience optimizing paid search campaigns through ad copy, keywords, geo-targeting and landing page optimizations
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact and manage expectations of clients, internal departments and management
- Excellent data analysis skills and strong computer proficiency required
- Strong Excel skills are crucial
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and highly detail oriented habits
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and ability to meet deadlines
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Fast learner with strong problem solving skills
Location: Midtown Manhattan, New York City
- Compensation: Competitive Salary + Quarterly Bonus + PTO + Medical/Dental + 401K
- Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
- HeBS Digital is an equal opportunity employer.