- Full Time
NewMarket Group, a multi-million dollar publishing and nutritional supplement company, is seeking a detail-oriented, self-starter who will act as a Traffic Coordinator for our Information Products team.
For almost two decades, we've been cutting through the red tape—reporting on proven, natural cures, and turning breakthrough ideas into cutting-edge health solutions. We are a close team of direct response marketers who enjoy innovation and working hard to see our business succeed.
This role is responsible for managing the operational setup of new marketing efforts for our information products, and coordinating their broadcast with our marketing team. You’ll also oversee the design, creation, inventory, and fulfillment of new books and reports. You’ll learn the best practices in project management, along with effective marketing strategies. If you’re an ambitious, hardworking, organized team-player, this is the job for you!
- Coordinating with operations to set up marketing efforts for new information products, and to create test efforts (including offer, design, copy, sales funnels etc.), for existing information products.
- Working closely with the design team to create info product art for production.
- Working with creative managers and fulfillment to manage inventory.
- Coordinating with the marketing team to schedule ads for the information products, and pull results as needed.
- Providing customer service team with necessary information to ensure info product customers are receiving proper care.
- Participating in brainstorms for new information product categories, and new copy angles.
- 1-2 years of direct response or direct marketing experience.
- Proactive, Driven, Problem Solver, and “Thrive Under Pressure” should be words that describe you.
- Experience presenting clear and meaningful data with conclusions and recommendations.
- The ability and desire to take initiative in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Analytical and quantitative skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
To apply, please submit a resume, salary requirements, and cover letter explaining exactly why you’re the right person for our team to the link provided. Resumes without a cover letter will not be reviewed.
About NewMarket Group
For almost two decades, NewMarket Group has been cutting through the red tape, reporting on proven, natural cures and turning breakthrough ideas into cutting-edge health solutions. And we see the difference they make every day…in the tons of letters we get from thrilled customers.
Through our newsletters, they are able to discover bona fide cures they never would have heard of anywhere else. With our deep connections in the natural medicine industry, we are reporting on new breakthroughs years (if not decades) before the mainstream media.
Once they use our supplements and topicals, our customers become raving fans. In fact, many of them have told us they’ve tried other products but always come back to ours because they can tell right away that ours “just work better.” And it’s not by accident.
Our standards for excellence – in our products and our business practices – are unsurpassed in the industry. We only publish information and develop products that we know will have a profound effect on our customers’ lives. That’s why more than one million customers turn to NewMarket Group for natural health solutions that really work.
Learn more about NewMarket Group at http://www.newmarkethealth.com/site/