Paid Social Media Manager
- Full Time
Sterling-Rice Group, a nationally recognized brand strategy, innovation, and advertising agency, is searching for a Paid Social Media Manager to join our Boulder, Colorado-based team.
Sterling-Rice Group (SRG) is a unique fusion of strategic, analytical, and creative capabilities that has helped build brands and drive growth at companies big (e.g., PepsiCo, Almond Board of California, McCormick, Tyson Foods) and small (e.g., Justin’s Nut Butter, Brewers Association, and Weleda). Founded in 1984, we’ve grown our firm through an integrated combination of capabilities that are unique in the industry.
Perhaps more important than what we do at SRG is how we do it. Before ever having a client, our founders defined the core beliefs upon which SRG would be built: Excellence, Creativity, Education, Honesty, Respect, Social Value, Responsibility, and Fun. And because we live these beliefs every day, we’ve been named a Best Place to Work by Ad Age in 2016 and 2017 and Outside Magazine for the past seven years.
The Paid Social Media Manager is a new position on the digital media team. The Paid Social Media Manager will strategize, manage, and optimize paid social campaigns for our local, national, and international clients across multiple platforms.
This individual will be responsible for planning and managing paid social campaigns, monitoring the latest trends and ad formats, implementing and sharing best practices and delivering performance reports. A successful Paid Social Media Manager will have a high attention to detail, self-starter attitude, and be able to own all aspects of the paid social process. Communication with different team members and stakeholders, ability to manage own workload, and open to adapting to new tools and platforms are key.
The goal of a successful Paid Social Media Manager is to ensure seamless planning, implementation, and ongoing success of client social advertising programs. This role works closely with the Social Strategist, Digital Media Planners, and Supervisors for a fully integrated digital advertising solution that brings results to our clients.
- Manage and execute paid efforts on social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Own every step of the campaign process, including setup, trafficking, QA, pacing, and delivery
- Flawlessly track variable testing plans and budgets
- Measure, analyze, and optimize efforts while efficiently communicating strategy and learnings
- Conduct social competitive research (Crimson Hexagon)
- Optimize, track, and report on performance regularly, including dashboard integration (Domo)
- Evaluate and recommend new social advertising opportunities, technologies, ad formats, etc.
- Contribute to and participate in client-facing recommendations
- Develop strong working relationships with social platform vendors; stay up to date on new ad offerings and test opportunities
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to optimize content visibility, conversation, and engagement
- Assist in the development of best practices related to social media management
- Learn and become proficient at all relevant social platforms, requesting trainings, and certifications as needed
- 3+ years’ experience in social media, digital buying, strategy, or related functions
- Experience with managing paid social media campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications preferred
- Experience with ad management platforms (including but not limited to Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Kenshoo, etc.) and using social media to solve brand and business challenges
- Very high attention to detail, self-regulated organizational practices, and strong analytical skills
- A demonstrated passion for and understanding of social media platforms and their ad offerings
- Demonstrates flexibility and capability to manage multiple accounts and clients simultaneously, under tight deadlines
- Commitment to excellence: doing what needs to be done to meet deadlines, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, and identifying emerging platforms and trends
- Innate curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work effectively in both a team environment and independently
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and customer service skills
Please apply at the link below, including a cover letter and resume.