Senior Marketing Operations Manager
What you’ll be doing...As the Senior Marketing Operations Manager you will lead the creative design and strategy in partnership with messaging. You will be responsible for leading the creative transformation to support digital tools for communications and training to be used in Verizon Consumer Markets. You will also lead, develop and build the creative strategy and production across the organization. In addition, this role will lead and support production, design, editing and deployment of videos to digital platforms.
- Create and design communication plans for projects and programs to drive adoption and improve effectiveness.
- Create digital, video and print communication strategies.
- Create Go-to-Market employee communication campaigns and strategies for project/program/product launches.
- Lead all creative design strategies used for internal campaigns.
- Identify opportunities based on feedback and develop plans to improve employee engagement/sales culture in each center through effective communication strategies.
- Responsible for creating and delivering executive presentations.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media and social media.
What we’re looking for...You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Communications strategy experience.
- Leadership experience.
- A degree in Communications, Journalism or Digital Arts and Design.
- Five or more years of leadership experience.
- Three or more years of creative communications strategy experience.
- Advanced Graphic Design skills including use of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Lightroom.
- Copy writing and creative messaging experience.
- Proficiency with MS PowerPoint and Word.
- Five or more years in communications with copy writing and creative messaging experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivation, attention to detail and flexibility.
- Ability to think strategically and analytically.
- Self-starter that learns and adapts quickly to new systems, software and hardware.
- Excellent organization and time-management skills.
- Results oriented with a strong sense of urgency.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure on multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Experience in video, social media and other alternate communication methods.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.