Client Service Representative
Basic Function: Reports to the Circulation Manager and works on customer service, order and data entry. Supports marketing, subscription sales, accounting and senior management with special projects.
- Answer phone or email customer inquiries regarding and not limited to, billing, product, services or general issues or questions.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients to establish a positive rapport with every customer
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies
- Impact the company’s bottom line by problem solving and turning frustrated clients into repeat customers
- Use fulfillment database to assemble, track and evaluate customer concerns, and response times for correspondence
- Order Entry
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong data entry/typing skills required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and communication skills, including professional, responsive and courteous
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with senior managers and customers
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Ability to complete assignments within a timely fashion in a constantly changing environment
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and the ability to see a task through from start to finish
- Excellent ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Knowledge of Advantage Computing System a plus
College Degree required
Strong database management systems experience.