Front End Web Developer + Graphic Artist
- Full Time
Bold, Creative Front End Web Developer + Graphic Artist
Small, progressive and busy publishing firm in the West San Fernando Valley is looking for a dynamic and talented full-time front end Web Developer and Graphic Artist to help manage multiple client websites and digital collateral as well as print collateral to make our work pop. Project management abilities also required. Print background is helpful.
The job would entail 70 percent web & digital collateral, including e-newsletter software, 25 percent print collateral and 5 percent administrative work, including dealing with printers. Web work includes designing and upgrading clients' websites, building new sites, and integration with e-newsletter and social media platforms. Graphic design work include ads, brochures, flyers and newsletters.
* Web work includes building, updating & upgrading sites in Wordpress, Joomla.
* E-news work includes e-newsletters in Constant Contact, Action Network.
* Print art work includes newsletter production and design of ads, brochures and flyers.
The successful candidate must be proficient in the following Programs:
* Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and Acrobat)
* CMS - Wordpress, Joomla
* Microsoft Office Suite
* Knowledge of PHP, MySQL, Unix, Terminal a real plus
Looking for someone with a great sense of design, including logos & fonts. Must be a self-starter, able to multi-task, work under deadlines & be a team player. Can also work with back-end web developers when needed. Speed, Skill & Accuracy a real plus.
Please check out our website at www.SendersGroup.com before applying.
Submit resume and PDF samples. URLs are also acceptable.
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers