- Full Time
Brennan is a leading home improvement company.
We are looking for an experienced content marketer to join our team and help take the lead on content marketing projects, including editorial content, CMS-driven websites, email marketing and video production. You should have several years of agency experience under your belt, or experience working with larger marketing teams for companies producing large, high-quality volumes of work.
We’re looking for someone who thrives in an autonomous environment and is driven by their need to be their personal best.
- At least three years of professional marketing experience
- Strong UX/design sensibilities
- Strong market research skills using tools like Excel, MOZ, and SEMRush
- Familiarity with marketing automation systems like HubSpot and Pardot
- Familiarity and experience with the latest web design trends
- Familiarity and experience creating content, such as blogs, videos, whitepapers, and presentations
- Experience with design software, such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, etc.
- Experience with video editing software
- Experience working with SVGs
- Experience creating content on social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest
- Problem-solving skills
NICE TO HAVE
- Good knowledge of SEO standards
- Experience with optimizing website performance
- BFA, communications, or other web-related degrees
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Proactive attitude
- Knowledge of industry trends and an obsession for pushing the boundaries of what’s possible
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.