- Full Time
Evergreen Trading is a privately-owned media trading firm located in Manhattan that provides clients with unprecedented media resources, the industry’s most robust and creative trading capabilities and the simplicity and transparency of an independently owned trading firm.
We work in a collaborative team environment and put our clients’ needs first. All team members share a common desire to learn and grow, and seek the opportunity to cultivate their entrepreneurial spirit.
The Digital Supervisor will lead the digital team’s development, help execute and negotiate media plans and use their strong planning experience and communication skills to provide planning guidance, insight, and strategy. This position will manage a Planner and Assistant Planner.
This role drives development of client digital business and develops and cultivates key partnerships to grow the agency’s digital capabilities and visibility.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage daily workload and associated timelines of planners and assistants
- Help define goals and ensure all campaigns are on strategy and meet client objectives
- Provide active leadership in communication optimization strategies, proactively communicating challenges and opportunities
- Partake in group brainstorming sessions with the intentions of bringing great ideas to life
- Ensure the highest quality negotiations
- Cross check plans and all supporting documents (spec/TI sheets, IOs, billing docs)
- Double check and sign IOs, ensuring adherence to T’s & C’s, negotiating changes when necessary
- Work independently to plan key account(s) as necessary
- Seek growth opportunities for clients
- Act as day-to-day liaison between agency and publishers, meeting with sales rep and management to maintain relationships, stay on top of offerings and develop compelling/innovative ideas for clients
- Seek new trends and opportunities within the industry; develop POVs to share with clients and media team
- Represent agency at industry conferences and events
- Develop Case Studies for internal and new business use
- Meets with subject matter experts at frequency and consistency as needed
Knowledge and Skills Required
- BA/BS required
- 3-5 years digital planning experience
- Advanced computer knowledge (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with a third party ad server (DART/DFA preferred)
- On top of industry trends
- Strong writing, presentation and strategic and analytical thinking skills
- Able to work independently and have excellent time management skills
- Problem solver with the ability to develop creative solutions
- Organized, and detail-oriented with strong attention to follow-through
- Nimble and flexible to succeed in a fast-paced environment and handle ad hoc requests
- Strong team player
- Interest and familiarity through use of digital media
Evergreen Trading offices are located in Soho, NYC. We offer a casual and flexible work environment, comprehensive benefits (including; medical, dental, paid time off, 401(k), FSA and a pre-tax commuter program), and competitive salary.
Evergreen Trading is an Equal Opportunity Employer.