- Full Time
What you’ll be doing...
Work closely with developers and product managers to create and build outstanding Saas applications.
- Design and maintain products for one of the development groups, working closley with product teams and product management
- User research and discovery, writing user stories and requirements, wireframing, and prototyping. and delivery of high fidelity desgins and specifications
- Work with developers and QA to ensure that shipped products match designs
- Become a design resource within the organisation and encourage design thinking methodologies and processes.
What we’re looking for...
2+ years experience in a UI/UX, software product design, or web design role.
Bonus points for:
- Product design
- UX experience
- Prototyping tools
- Interaction design
- Research methodologies
- Knowledge and experience with design systems
- Motion design
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.