Digital Product Manager
Location: New York, New York
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Universal Kids is looking for a Digital Product Manager to join a team focused on delivering compelling and engaging digital experiences in the children’s digital space. S/he will be responsible for work in an Agile/Scrum environment and will be responsible for managing the entire lifecycle of a number of digital product initiatives and projects. The Digital Product Manager will report to the Director of Digital Products & Technology within the organization.
• Oversee the entire lifecycle of product features, from ideation to technical implementation, in collaboration with creative stakeholders, interaction designers, developers and QA
• Drive the Digital team members in an Agile development process enacting Scrum values and practices
• Write clear and actionable product and technical specifications for new features and communicate these ideas clearly to the team for implementation.
• Manage a portfolio of assigned digital projects, working with cross-functional teams and external resources to deliver high-quality digital projects on schedule and on budget.
• Participate in and help facilitate stand-ups, release and sprint planning, reviews, demos and retrospectives.
• Supporting efforts to code, design, and testing in a heterogeneous technology environment (e.g. Drupal, HTML 5, CSS, PHP).
• Contributing and collaborating in creation and consumption of open, standards-based solutions, while working with existing client technologies and infrastructure.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in interactive or digital platforms and mediums including games, video and short-form content.
• Firm understanding of web, mobile and emerging platforms best practices, and a high level of comfort working with creative, engineering, and technical teams.
• Proven experience with and understanding of digital content management systems, analytics tools, search engine optimization, and ad serving, technology.
• Strong product and project management, planning and organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at the same time while working under tight deadlines with limited resources
• Excellent verbal, written, presentation and organizational skills
• Ability to prioritize business and development needs and manage stakeholders on multiple projects simultaneously
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered (job# 37766BR)
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Entertainment/media/cable industry and/or kids entertainment experience preferred.
• Strong collaborator who recognizes the value of team success over personal achievement
NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.