Product Manager - FandangoNOW
Location: Beverly Hills, California
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Fandango is looking for a Product Manager to define and deliver a best-in-class consumer experience for FandangoNOW streaming media apps. This role reports to the Director of Product and will collaborate with Marketing, Content, Technology, UX and other stakeholders to develop products and features that build engagement with the FandangoNOW audience. If you live and breathe movies and TV, have a desire to innovate in the over-the-top (OTT) space, and have 1 to 2 years of consumer product development experience, this could be the perfect job for you.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Define KPIs and analyze metrics to inform the success of products.
• Drive the development of products in partnership with cross-functional teams including engineering, design, marketing, and business development.
• Integrate research, market analysis and usability studies into product requirements to maximize user satisfaction.
• Gather and define product requirements and prioritize according to business goals and needs.
• Serve as product owner in an agile scrum development environment.
• Collaborate with engineering to write user stories and manage the product backlog for your product areas.
• Be the champion of your products and users.
We're looking to hire an exceptional individual with experience in the area of product management. Specific requirements include:
• Degree in business, engineering or other related field.
• 1+ years of product development/management experience overseeing the design, development and launch of successful digital consumer products.
• Is a critical thinker: You are quantitative and data-driven and use available evidence to make decisions.
• Is a self-starter: You drive projects with minimal guidance and focus on high impact work.
• Is a strong communicator: You effectively synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas to others.
• Is detail-oriented.
• Has a strong interest in home entertainment and a passion for creating great user experiences.
• Willingness to roll up sleeves and "do whatever it takes" to get products over the finish line.
• Agile scrum experience.
• Home entertainment / OTT experience.
At Fandango, we love movies. From showtimes and ticketing, to engaging content and innovations in movie going- we strive to deliver the perfect movie going experience—anytime, anywhere. And to be the go-to destination for moviegoers, we think it’s all about collaboration. Anyone can build a website or app, but it takes a special group across many disciplines to create an experience that can live across multiple platforms and connected devices. Thanks to an exceptional team, we’re working hard to make Fandango a little bit better every day. Our 30 million (and growing!) online and mobile monthly visitors can now buy movie tickets at over 25,000 screens nationwide and stay for exclusive trailers, our award-winning original video series, movie reviews, celebrity interviews and more. So, if you’re looking to inspire, be inspired and work at the intersection of entertainment and technology look no further than Fandango. Visit Fandango.com/careers for a behind-the-scenes look at Fandango and follow us on LinkedIn for the latest news and updates. Fandango is an NBCUniversal Company. It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal's affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.