Project Manager, Creative Marketing Production, E! Entertainment
Location: Universal City, California
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
• Managing the creative and production process from concept thru completion for all video, digital and print projects.
• Investigating, troubleshooting and problem solving, providing solutions for resource, workflow, scheduling and budgetary concerns
• Working with and supporting the Internal Creative Teams to innovate, design, produce and execute exemplary creative elements and campaigns
• Reviewing and analyzing Creative Briefs/Job Requests
• Negotiating and maintaining project budgets, timelines and deliverables, managing workflows internally and externally
• Budgeting including but not limited to: data entry, forecasting, tracking, submitting invoices, actualizing, pacing, accruals, re-allocation, etc.
• Being the point of contact for programming, production management, and production companies in regard to timelines for pre-production, production and post production for promotional shoots, asset delivery, asset sharing, etc.
• Working with Music Rights to secure licensing for commercial songs and ensuring the clearance information is shared with all who need.
• If needed, researching, locating, licensing, purchasing and tracking stock footage, stills.
• Liaising with Legal, Rights & Clearances, Programming/Development, Talent Relations, PR, Production, 3rd Party Productions, Vendors, etc. to obtain and ensure legal approval on all materials used in marketing campaigns and to disseminate information of restrictions to all affected parties.
• Archiving and Tracking all deliverables and assets
• Fully executing and following company guidelines regarding all required legal paperwork, including, but not limited to: NDA’s, SOW, PSA, W-9’s, etc.
• Quality Control checking all promotional material/all versions (video, print, digital)
• Attending shoots and operating as the Production Producer for the Creative Marketing department
• Requesting footage from Production companies in tandem with Creative Leads/Preditors
• Working with the Post Department, Production Coordinator and Scheduling team on the scheduling and delivery of promotional material for exclusive PR release, on-air, online, etc.
• 3 + Years Project Management or Post Production Experience
• Strong knowledge of at least two of these mediums: digital, video, print
• Strong Leadership and Negotiation Skills
• Ability to Perform under pressure
• Ability to multi task
• Articulate, Flexible, Collaborative
• Able to work weekends and overtime on short notice
NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.