Location: Beverly Hills, California
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
We are seeking a creative and data-driven Producer to play a key role in shaping and executing our content distribution strategy on Twitter. The ideal candidate is creative, resourceful, flexible, collaborative, have excellent writing skills and experience working in Entertainment. He/She will have extensive experience creating and promoting content on Twitter, a strong understanding of social media metrics, the ability to translate data insights into actionable content plans, and experience monitoring and responding to customer comments and feedback. This position will report to the Director of Audience Development on the Content team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop and evolve current social media plan and strategy for Twitter Fandango and Rotten Tomatoes brand channels
• Actively listen and manage each brand’s social presence by monitoring consumer posts and responding to them as necessary.
• Leverage innovative storytelling to identify and engage with known and new audiences
• Lead the development of both seasonal and daily social media planning to engage and grow our audience while increasing positive brand sentiment and awareness
• Identify industry trends and insights that will help refine our strategy to grow our audience. Conduct competitive analyses as needed.
• Manage and execute Twitter social strategy for brand and partner campaigns including cross-functional alignment on messaging, paid social, product, and content creation
• Manage social media plans and content calendar to ensure that outside of campaigns, daily engagement and communication, needs are being met
• Align and work with legal as appropriate for content and campaigns
• Unbreakable good judgment particularly in high-pressure times and pop culture moments.
• 5+ years of experience
• Innovative and creative thinker
• Strategic, organized and solution-oriented thinker with a deep understanding of analytics, tools and research to drive strategy and to best track and measure success
• Deep knowledge of social listening tools and proven experience building and managing content calendars, large-scale communities, and partner relationships
• Must be available and willing to work extended hours (during crunch times!) per day including occasional weekends and holidays.
At Fandango, we love movies. From showtimes and ticketing, to engaging content and innovations in movie going- we strive to deliver the perfect movie going experience—anytime, anywhere. And to be the go-to destination for moviegoers, we think it’s all about collaboration. Anyone can build a website or app, but it takes a special group across many disciplines to create an experience that can live across multiple platforms and connected devices. Thanks to an exceptional team, we’re working hard to make Fandango a little bit better every day. Our 30 million (and growing!) online and mobile monthly visitors can now buy movie tickets at over 25,000 screens nationwide and stay for exclusive trailers, our award-winning original video series, movie reviews, celebrity interviews and more. So, if you’re looking to inspire, be inspired and work at the intersection of entertainment and technology look no further than Fandango. Visit Fandango.com/careers for a behind-the-scenes look at Fandango and follow us on LinkedIn for the latest news and updates. Fandango is an NBCUniversal Company. It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal's affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.