Associate Marketing Manager, CNBC
Location: Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
• Support and help manage consumer marketing campaigns for individual primetime shows, including the execution of all internal and external elements (TV, radio, print, digital, and out-of-home).
• Assist in the overall daily operation of the prime marketing group (marketing managers, creative team, social/digital) ensuring smooth and efficient workflow.
• Support the external marketing efforts of the Ad Sales and Affiliate Marketing groups.
• Help develop and manage premium product orders for primetime shows and events.
• Attend on-site CNBC events as needed in support of consumer and ad sales marketing initiatives.
• College or University Degree.
• Two or more years of related Marketing experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Must be willing to work in Englewood Cliffs, NJ—perks include free shuttle, free gym, dry cleaning/shoe shine services, full-service cafeteria, food trucks, and more!
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects.
• Excellent organizational and project management skills.
• Possess a positive attitude, and strong communication skills
• Must be a team player, self-motivated and able to perform tasks accurately and in a timely fashion while working in a fast-paced environment
NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
With CNBC in the U.S., CNBC in Asia Pacific, CNBC in Europe, Middle East and Africa, CNBC World and CNBC HD, CNBC is the recognized world leader in business news and provides real-time financial market coverage and business information to approximately 371 million homes worldwide, including more than 100 million households in the United States and Canada. CNBC also provides daily business updates to 400 million households across China. The network's 15 live hours a day of business programming in North America (weekdays from 4:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. ET) is produced at CNBC's global headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, N.J., and includes reports from CNBC News bureaus worldwide. CNBC at night features a mix of new reality programming, CNBC's highly successful series produced exclusively for CNBC and a number of distinctive in-house documentaries.
CNBC also has a vast portfolio of digital products which deliver real-time financial market news and information across a variety of platforms. These include CNBC.com, the online destination for global business; CNBC PRO, the premium, integrated desktop/mobile service that provides real-time global market data and live access to CNBC global programming; and a suite of CNBC Mobile products including the CNBC Real-Time iPhone and iPad Apps.