Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Denver, Colorado
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
At Craftsy, our mission is to empower people who can't help but create! Combining cutting-edge expertise in digital marketing, technology, content and eCommerce, Craftsy is a proud new member of the NBCUniversal family. Armed with new partners and infinite possibilities, we’re eager to continue building a customer-first lifestyle learning brand for passionate makers. Our team here navigates challenges by trusting in each other and using data as our compass. We’ve only scratched the surface and we’re ready for more!
We're currently looking for a technical marketer who can own the marketing tech stack, help find new solutions to solve marketing problems, and when needed execute within any tool. As a Sr. Digital Marketing Manager you will be working with a cross functional team across marketing and the entire organization to leverage technology to support marketing campaigns across Email, Social, mobile and the Craftsy site. We will also look for this person to maintain email best practices and to keep Craftsy compliant to all email policies.
• Ownership over the Marketing Tech Stack
o Should have a working knowledge of every tool that marketing uses
o Maintain and document any integrations between Craftsy and the 3rd party tool, includes filling any gaps in the marketing database
o Evaluate, negotiate and lead implementation of any new product added to the Marketing Tech Stack
• Ownership over campaign execution excellence
o Must have knowledge of all Craftsy marketing channels i.e. email, push, social, ppc, etc.
o Build smart processes and training for team members to be able to work efficiently and effectively
o Work with internal resources to automate repetitive tasks
o Create fallback and redundancy to maintain overall team output
o Create best practices for campaign planning, execution and reporting
o Training team on new strategies and technology in the marketing space
o Help in building strategy for launching new categories from an Email, Push/Inapp and Site standpoint
• Minimum 5+ years of online marketing
• Strong analytical skills including extensive experience with site tools like Google Analytics
o Knowledge of SQL is a plus
• Prior experience working in Marketing Automation tools like Sailthru, Eloqua, Marketo or Exact Target
• Ability to read and modify HTML
• Experience managing a team including direct and indirect reports
〈 Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
〈 Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice as needed
〈 Must be willing to work in Denver, CO
〈 Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• A Strategic Thinker: Can take marketing ideas and leverage tools and internal systems to make them reality
• A Cross-Functional Communicator & Influencer: Can navigate relationships and inputs from multiple constituents, including cross-functional contributors
• Technical Marketer: Must be able to be the liaison between marketing and other technical resources to build solutions for marketing campaigns
• Continual Learner: Need to be able to teach yourself how to use the tools with training provided by the vendor or through support documentation.
NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.